Wind energy is already making an important contribution to the share of renewable energies in total electricity demand. In the coming years, the construction of new wind farms will progress, while at the same time older parks are reaching their performance limits and are being dismantled or renovated.
how we work
We offer you partial or complete solutions for the installation, repowering or dismantling of your wind turbines - whether onshore or offshore. Starting with project planning, through site management, electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning or dismantling and disposal of the various components to documentation. You choose whether you want everything from a sole source or whether we are there to help you.
- project and budget planning
- construction site management
- purchase of logistics services incl. tenders
- coordination of transport, crane technology and skilled personnel
- electrical and mechanical installation of wind turbines (including prototypes)
- commissioning of wind turbines and prototypes
- disconnection and dismantling of wind turbines
- removal of the foundation structure
- disposal of all components with verification
- technical documentation
product sheet for download
installation&dismantling_eng (pdf, 2MB)